+ -

Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Colgate Classica I Foam Crib Mattress, White


Get Colgate Classica I Foam Crib Mattress, White with lowest price. high quality Product and top trusted online store in the USA, you are coming to the right place. It̢۪s a excellent Product and we are absolutely recommend it!




Description :

The Colgate Classica I Foam Crib Mattress boasts a classic time-tested style to provide comfort for your child. This foam crib mattress has been recommended as a certified safe product by medical experts. It features a tear-resistant triple-layer reinforced cover for ultimate durability. This crib mattress fits both cribs and toddler beds. Dimensions: 51. 6L x 27. 3W x 6H inches. Additional Features:GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedStrong cloth binding, double row of eyelet ventsExtremely lightweight at only 8 lbs.


Features :

  • Light weight made from high quality extra firm foam.
  • Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging.
  • Extra firm foam as recommended for babies by most medical experts.
  • Strong seams provided by cloth binding.




Thanks for reading Colgate Classica I Foam Crib Mattress, White!

5 D7 SHOP: Colgate Classica I Foam Crib Mattress, White Get Colgate Classica I Foam Crib Mattress, White with lowest price. high quality Product and top trusted online store in the USA, you a...

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >