+ -

Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Swarovski Kris Bear You & I


Get Swarovski Kris Bear You & I with lowest price. high quality Product and top trusted online store in the USA, you are coming to the right place. It̢۪s a excellent Product and we are absolutely recommend it!




Description :

A great way for a Hint!!!!!!! These two bears in faceted clear crystal his bow tie and hat in Light Sapphire Satin crystal, she is holding a.


Features :

  1. Kris Bear collection.
  2. Him: 2" x 1" Her: 1 9/16" x 1 1/4".
  3. Made in Austria.




Thanks for reading Swarovski Kris Bear You & I!

5 D7 SHOP: Swarovski Kris Bear You & I Get Swarovski Kris Bear You & I with lowest price. high quality Product and top trusted online store in the USA, you are coming to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >